Consultation Services for Children and Teens
Children’s behavioral health concerns can be very stressful for families—and it can be tough to find people that really understand what you’re going through. SmartCare BHCS works with families and their Primary Care Providers to help. The SmartCare BHCS Clinical Team of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Therapists and Educators can help families locate services that offer counseling, medication management, and support groups in the community.
Did you know that 1 out of 5 children experience behavioral health issues in the United States? Emotional and physical health are often linked in children. Customarily, parents are “the true expert” of their own children and the first to notice a problem with their child’s behavior, emotions or learning. Vista Hill SmartCare is here to support you and your child.
Questions to Consider:
- Is your child having behavior or learning problems at school?
- Has your child’s mood changed in the past 6 months?
- Does your child have trouble controlling their behavior?
- Is your child having a hard time sitting still and following directions?
- Does your child have trouble making or keeping friends?
- Are you concerned your child may be using alcohol or drugs?
If you notice your child or teen is struggling with any of these areas, you don’t need to wait for things to” just get better”. Vista Hill SmartCare is here to help you and your family.
For More Information
Parents may call their primary care provider directly to request Smart Care BHCS services or call our Parent Line directly at (858) 956-5901, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-4:30pm.