Consultation Services for Adults
Vista Hill SmartCare understands the pressures of balancing life’s many stressors. SmartCare BHCS works with adults and their Primary Care Providers to help. The SmartCare BHCS Clinical Team of Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioner, Licensed Therapists and Educators can help you connect to support services within your community.
Did you know depression and anxiety affects 1 out of 10 American adults over the age of 18 years and only about one in three of those adults receive help? Vista Hill SmartCareBHCS is ready to help.
Questions to Consider:
- Do you prefer to stay at home rather than going out and doing things?
- Are you having sleep difficulties? Too much? Too little?
- Have you had a change in your energy? Too much? Too little?
- Do you notice yourself worrying too much?
- Do you notice that you are drinking alcohol or using drugs more frequently?
- Are you feeling alone or isolated?
- Do you find yourself feeling, “Nothing seems to make me happy”.
- Have you had any thoughts of harming yourself?
Vista Hill SmartCare can connect you with the help you need so you can feel better, learn coping mechanisms and find greater balance in managing stressful times.
For More Information
Parents may call their primary care provider directly to request Smart Care BHCS services or call our Parent Line directly at (858) 956-5901, Monday through Friday, 8:30 am-4:30pm.